Saved Saved

I'm so sorry you feel this way... I would have hoped a "critical thinker" such as yourself would have primarily focused on the contents of the Bible and used that to determine where you stood on the issue, rather than letting other people's perversion of it poison your position on the matter. I makes me sad to see hate like this.

I understand you're expressing your frustrations, but it hurts. However, rather than continuing the cycle of inflicting hate upon each other to no avail, we should try to be nice to each other and talk about such things in a civilized manner! There's no reason for such nastiness from atheists or Christians, so let's stop it here and just be better people in general!

Aside from that, the art and animation were nice. I'd like to see them put to better use than in a project such as this.

What are the odds? What are the odds?

Yeah, I'm lucky to be alive... but if I wasn't, someone else in my place would be... so... these statistics aren't that mind blowing.

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

This one was great. I really love it. Animation, while its tween heavy, is great. However, the script is a little lacking. Stamper was fucking hilarious, but the rest was, well, ok. It had its moments, no doubt, but it needs a little sculpting. Ya know?

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

The art is breath taking as usual, Gonzossm... but I don't know, rape is very hard to make funny because it isn't funny in real life. The ending saved it quite a bit though. The comedic timing seemed a little off through out the whole, but I did crack a grin or two. You're extremely talented as an animator and artist, but humor is a rough spot for you. Still, I do like the flash. Effort lines every frame.

ZTV News Promo ZTV News Promo

Eh, the animation is nothing spectacular. but it's cool to see Zone's mascot doing and saying something. It's hard to do a little girl voice with out sounding like every other little girl voice in other flashes. Regardless, Caxx has an excellent voice and should do a fine job.

MLP FiM With Girls MLP FiM With Girls

I've never seen the MLP intro..

As I'm not a MLP fan.. BUT this was great. I can tell you put a lot of effort into the art, and boy did it pay off. This looks very professional. Top notch job.

Captain FAILcon Captain FAILcon

LIES! Make that man take off his Captain Falcon suit!!!!

Captain falcon strikes Captain falcon strikes

Heh heh

I got a good chuckle out of this. Your humor was a little predictable and your drawing is a bit lacking, but your animation is quite nice! Your voice actor was very talented as well! Bravo!

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

Fantastic!!

Loved it! I feel motivated to use my lazy american head!! :3 I look forward to the rest.

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Beautiful Art

But that's all. You, my friend, should try to learn some frame by frame animation, rather than just tweening your drawings. There's nothing wrong with that, but you'd get such great results if you did some frame by fame. It would've made this trailer much more dynamic and gripping. That's just my opinion.