All 10 art Reviews

Edea Lee WIP Edea Lee WIP

You've got to be one of my favorite artists. Your poses and angles are dynamic and your expressions are perfect. Teach me your secrets, gypsy.

G3no responds:

Consistency , consistency , consistency , life drawing has been the most helpful thing to me though,
and drawing almost every single day...

again, consistency

Tianna Rider Tianna Rider

This is beautifully done. Wow.

Castles in the Heavens Castles in the Heavens

I like this!

Hey, you've got a lot of things going for you in the picture! The castles are well designed and have nice shapes to them. Their placement in the picture as well as their perspective is excellent as well. And your choice of color is well selected and nicely portrayes the light as it falls on the castles.

The only issue I have with this is the fuzziness of the detail. The picture draws you in, but it lacks more "things" to drawn into.

Keep up the good work.

TheManofSteal13 responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you mentioned the fuzziness. I think I'll work on the big castle in the foreground and perhaps some of the ground in the front to help make it stand out more.

I think the fuzziness is best for incorporating some atmospheric perspective.

Morrigan Aensland Morrigan Aensland

Hahaha! Well done.

I love how you have the light in all the "right places". You know how to draw an appealing picture.

Yoko Pinup Yoko Pinup

Woo! I love this.

Hot. Good job.

: Paradise : : Paradise :

Ha!

Love it. So that's what the paradise part meant.
I also really like the expression on Yusuke's face. Priceless.

Only thing that caught my eye was the size of girl-chan's hand. Seems just a tad big to me. Maybe I'm off, but it's nothing big at all.

Great job!

June + Girlchan June + Girlchan

Hmph

Girlchan's boobs aren't big enough.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

zelda redesigns zelda redesigns

Most of these are great!

Midna, eh, not so sure. But the style's consistent and most of it is well drawn. Good job!

Also, I personally don't get why Princess Zelda is brunette and sheik is blond. Lol

lenkalamari responds:

as far as I know, zelda has no fixed hair colour, however when Ocarina sort of re-envisioned the franchise she's been blonde ever since. I figured giving Shiek blonde hair (as opposed to brown) would make her disguise herself a little better as well.

Letting Her Hair Down Letting Her Hair Down

Wow!

You sir, are one very talented manga artist, with some nice realistic aspects. Love the nose, lips, eyes, hair, body, skin... hell, everything's very well done! good job.

Miku Miku

Wow!

Wonderful proportions, perspective, light, shading. Though it isn't the greatest piece of art in the world, I give you a 10 cuz this is kinda the kind of girl I was shooting to draw in my game. Great job!