Saved Saved

I'm so sorry you feel this way... I would have hoped a "critical thinker" such as yourself would have primarily focused on the contents of the Bible and used that to determine where you stood on the issue, rather than letting other people's perversion of it poison your position on the matter. I makes me sad to see hate like this.

I understand you're expressing your frustrations, but it hurts. However, rather than continuing the cycle of inflicting hate upon each other to no avail, we should try to be nice to each other and talk about such things in a civilized manner! There's no reason for such nastiness from atheists or Christians, so let's stop it here and just be better people in general!

Aside from that, the art and animation were nice. I'd like to see them put to better use than in a project such as this.

What are the odds? What are the odds?

Yeah, I'm lucky to be alive... but if I wasn't, someone else in my place would be... so... these statistics aren't that mind blowing.

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

This one was great. I really love it. Animation, while its tween heavy, is great. However, the script is a little lacking. Stamper was fucking hilarious, but the rest was, well, ok. It had its moments, no doubt, but it needs a little sculpting. Ya know?

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

Finally

You finished it!!! It's great man, just great. Much better than I thought it'd be! A jump up from NUB. Bravo, 10/10

Santa Vs. Gravity Santa Vs. Gravity

Fun!

That was pretty entertaining, though, I kinda felt you could've spend a little more time on the art and what-not. Still, good job.

Manly-Chicken responds:

I agree.

1493 Deluxe 1493 Deluxe

Good Job

Well programmed, good art, & fun! But it feels incomplete without a healthbar and some sort of score display while you play the game. Multiple levels with harder and harder enemies would be nice as well! :)

Arrotino responds:

the score is white.. that's why it is invisible while in the clouds lol

I am pretty sure i putted a health bar.. lol

Sunra - My Life Sunra - My Life

Damn. I'm floored. I can't believe how talented you are. Seriously, your rhyme and flow are on par with many professional rappers I've heard. Amazing, Imma check out more of your stuff, but probably not review since they'll all probably be same as this one. Lol. Great stuff.

Sunraw responds:

Thanks dude! I experiment with a lot of flows and styles because i'm still pretty new but I love it. I'ma' keep trying to keep it up, appreciate the check. :)

Edea Lee WIP Edea Lee WIP

You've got to be one of my favorite artists. Your poses and angles are dynamic and your expressions are perfect. Teach me your secrets, gypsy.

G3no responds:

Consistency , consistency , consistency , life drawing has been the most helpful thing to me though,
and drawing almost every single day...

again, consistency

Tianna Rider Tianna Rider

This is beautifully done. Wow.

Castles in the Heavens Castles in the Heavens

I like this!

Hey, you've got a lot of things going for you in the picture! The castles are well designed and have nice shapes to them. Their placement in the picture as well as their perspective is excellent as well. And your choice of color is well selected and nicely portrayes the light as it falls on the castles.

The only issue I have with this is the fuzziness of the detail. The picture draws you in, but it lacks more "things" to drawn into.

Keep up the good work.

TheManofSteal13 responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you mentioned the fuzziness. I think I'll work on the big castle in the foreground and perhaps some of the ground in the front to help make it stand out more.

I think the fuzziness is best for incorporating some atmospheric perspective.